Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Water =) (H 2 Ohhh!) ;D

(The camera I used was a Panasonic DMC- FC18)

 This is the river behind my house with the sun setting behind it. I chose this photo because.. well.. it looks just plain amazing!(: I really like that everything but the sky and the river. The trees are really cool looking also. I Didn't like that there's the stairs in the picture it's a little distracting. 
Aperture: f 2.8
Shutter speed: 1/60
Focal Length: 4.7 mm
 This picture is of frozen water run-off in our yard. I chose this photo because It has nice balance to it. I like that the ice looks like a frozen river but it really isn't... I would have changed the time of day to earlier in the day. It would've had better lighting then.
Aperture: f 2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/100
Focal Length: 4.6 mm 
 This is a photo of bubbles trapped inside ice. I chose this because the colors balance each other out and there's really nice detail to it. :D I like that it goes from brown on the bottom of the ice, to clear on the top. I could change that I could've maybe gotten a little clearer of an image.. 
Aperture: f 2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/15
Focal Length: 4.6 mm
This is the river behind my house with the cool sunset over it. I chose this picture because it looks really cool with the orange water. I like that instead of blue gray water. It is orange and pink. :D I would change it by that I could've zoomed out just a little bit more...
Aperture: f 3.6
Shutter speed: 1/360
Focal Length: 37.9 mm
This is a picture of my brother throwing away his fake blood. He had to dump it our so I said to throw it up and I took a picture. I chose it because I love how the liquid looks in there air. I like it because overall it looks really cool. PLUS there's water in the background also ;D I would change it by taking out all the color but the red liquid but I tried and couldn't do it in photoshop.. =/
Aperture: f 5.6
Shutter speed: 1/200
Focal Length: 4.6 mm

1 comment:

  1. Good interesting images-especially the blood water one. The red reflection on the ice from the sunset is very good!

    ReplyDelete