Thursday, January 5, 2012

Double Exposured pictures :D

I did many of them and I couldn't pick my top 3 So I'll Just put them all up and you can pick your favorites :D

First of: This is a house in Illinois with a sun-setting over the river behind it. I'm not sure what ties these together but it looks cool though.. :)

Next is a town hall with doubled trees in front of it. I thought with the "creepy" looking building and the creepy trees that tied the pictures together to make a really different picture. :)

This is one of my favorites. A X-mas light layed over an x-mas light!. I just think that the two pictures look good together(= The blue over the red and the cyan next to it contrast really well together. 

I love this one, Its a sunset behind a tree with ornaments. Nothing really goes together with it but the sky looks like fire and with the tree.. Fire and trees? Hmm..

And finally, Fire+Ice, probably my picture that goes the best together. It looks really cool with the fire behind the ice. I think this is my favorite of all the pictures I made. :DDD 

3 comments:

  1. These are good! Turned out good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice double exposures and gald you tried more than required! The fire and ice and sunset house are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete