Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Semester Re-Edits

Original: The background was too bright, and the right side needed to be cropped, and the black hair lost  all it's textures.

To fix this, I cropped of the right side. Then I lightened the shadows on the nose and the black furrr =33
Also I darkened the background to bring it out a little more... 

The original: The picture is to plain all across the picture..

To fix it: I darkened around the main subject, it adds more effect to the background. Plus it almost looks that the sun is shining really bright behind the main subject.. =)

The original: For starters, the picture was a lot better in color than B & W.. Also the "framed" building was tooo bright and blown out.

Re-edit: I put it back into color, and put up the contrast. I took out some of the garbage on the ground and blended the leave slightly. I turned up the color on the Red writing and the Yellow Flowers. I Darkened the "Framed" building also so it wasn't as blown out 

No comments:

Post a Comment