Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Best Of...

My Best Pictures Of... =)
I Chose this alley picture because Theres alot In it.. First the framing of the dumpster and the building, and The black writing on the wall. The flowers and leaves on the ground add a mysterious effect to it... =0)

The second picture I chose was the pine leaves things from the TEXTURES assignment. I chose this because there is alot of depth in this picture. The contrast is good also. Plus there is more than one type of leaf making a weird pattern that isnt boring to look at.   =0{D

Finally I choose this plaque picture also from the TEXTURES assignment. I Chose this because there is alot of depth in the middle part where its SUPER sharp, showing alot of texture. plus there is a lot of contrast in the texture, and the letters. =,0)

No comments:

Post a Comment